Picking up the yellow ball will not be as easy as it looks.
To play this game, you’ll need:
- A wide open space.
- Blindfolds or eye-pads for participants.
- Three small physical objects (could be soft toys).
- Three or more participants.
The rules are:
- No talking at anytime.
- Everyone in the millipede except for the last person must be blindfolded.
- No peeking for the blindfolded.
- All hands must be on the shoulders of the person in front.
Let the group take three minutes to discuss how to communicate before starting the game.
Pick up objects that the facilitator has randomly placed on the floor. Do this in the quickest time possible. Only the last person, who is the only one who can see where the objects, can direct the millipede to pick up the objects on the floor. This is an excellent opportunity for learning how to utilize all of one’s senses to communicate!
Try this with your office colleagues too. It’ll be quite hilarious to watch.