Play this ingenious memory game with your children’s lego bricks for some family fun!
Age: 13 and up
Materials: Lego bricks, divided into two identical sets, stopwatch.
How to play:
1. Form two teams. Each team should have at least two players. Away from the view of other team, the first team builds a structure with a set of Lego bricks (not all the bricks have to be used up),
2. When the structure is completed, invite one member of the second team (the Visualiser) to view the structure. Begin to time the team at this point.
3. The Visualiser notes how the structure looks, and returns to his teammate (the Constructor) to instruct how to replicate it. The Visualiser may not help the Constructor physically build the structure, but is allowed to return to view the original structure as many times as he needs.
4. Stop timing the team once the structure is replicated.
5. Do the same with the other team.
6. Reward points according to how long the teams take to replicate the structure. The team with the fastest times wins.
7. With each cycle, team members can take turns to be the Visualiser or Constructor. Alternatively, the teams can swap players.