16 oz or 450g (about 1 can) sweetened condensed milk
1½ cups cold water
3.4 oz (1 small box) of instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups heavy whipping cream
1 box of wafers
4 bananas, sliced
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and water in a bowl (with a mixer, or by hand) for about a minute.
– Kids can help to beat the condensed milk and water
- Add the pudding mix and continue beating for two more minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours, up to overnight.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks have formed, then gently fold into chilled pudding mixture until fully combined.
- In large bowl or dish, layer wafers, bananas, pudding. Repeat for another layer.
– Kids can have some fun with the layering here.