You can make your lemonade in one of 2 ways:
(A) With Fresh Lemons
7 cups cold water
1 cup white sugar
(B) Using Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (usually comes in 12 oz cans)
2 litres water, chilled
1. Just mix together (use sparkling water if available), ice and pour to drink.
2. Garnish glasses with a half slice of fresh lemon each.
Refreshingly yum! Fresh lemons are an excellent source of Vitamin C and drinking lemon with your warm water each morning can have the effect of flushing toxins from the body. Read more here.
Do give this a try as well:
Cranberry juice, chilled
Ginger ale, 7-Up or Sprite, chilled
1. Half fill glasses with cranberry juice.
2. Top up with ginger ale (or 7-Up) to the 3/4 cup mark.
3. Ice to the brim, garnish with half a slice of orange and enjoy!
Experiment replacing the Cranberry with orange juice or *pink guava juice. The flavours are quite nice too!
* Use pink guava with 7-UP
FN: Cranberries are a good source of fibre and the vitamins C and E. Find out more about the fruit here.