These drinks are easy, sure fire, 100% success guaranteed and delicious. Dads who find themselves home alone with his kids should give this a try. Organise ahead of time to make these together as a fun prelude project for a movie night in!
Best served with sandwiches, chips or popcorn.
The Singapore Milo Dinosaur!
Ingredients (per mug)
5 tablespoon Milo powder
1/2 tablespoon condensed milk
Top off with a super generous dusting of Milo powder
1. Mix Milo and condensed milk in a tall large mug with handle.
2. Fill mug with hot water till half full.
3. Stir and add crushed ice till full.
4. Generously sprinkle Milo powder (at least 2 tablespoons) on top.
Ingredients (good for 2 to 3 cups)
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup whole or skimmed milk as you prefer
1/4 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
1. Put vanilla ice cream, milk and powdered chocolate drink mix into a blender.
2. Blend. Give the mix a good stir, and blend again.
3. Pour into little mugs and top off with whipped cream (optional).
It’ll yield a yummy thick chocolate drink your kids will love and burp over, again and again.